šŸ†• Latest Product - Lovense Tenera 2

Recommendation for Small Condoms
Any recommendation for small condoms?

If it facilitates your answer then my size 12cm length and 14cm circumference.
Hi cuckold and welcome to sex toy forum.

There are many small sized condoms available on the marketĀ for those with a smaller length and girth, but the sizes you stated seem pretty average to me, thereforeĀ should find standard sized condoms more thanĀ suitable offering theĀ adequate level of protection for those within a 'standard' sized penis including yourself.

If you do require something a little moreĀ more slim, trim and tighter fitting specifically aimed towards those with a smaller slimmer penis then you could try MySize Condoms, which are designed for those seeking a better fitting condomĀ and are available in sizes: 47mm, 49mm,Ā 53mm, 57mm, 60mm, 64mm and 69mm in width.

If you are seeking a custom-fit condom solution then I can recommend you take a look atĀ TheyFit condoms, who offer aĀ range of 95 different sized condoms, simply find your exact penis sizeĀ using there FitKit (see attachment below) then purchase the condoms in your correct size.

.pdf   FitKit.pdf (Size: 490.29 KB / Downloads: 485)

In addition to the above which is primarily aimed at those who are simply seeking condom size advice, IĀ am also presuming based on your cuckold themed username and avatar that you're into theĀ cuckoldingĀ fetishism, so I will alsoĀ provide an answer based on that. I am guessing a big part of your cuckold arousal and scenarios involve small penis humiliation and emphasis on your penis size and comparison to other, and as such are seeking smaller condoms to justify and enhance this side of your fetish, so based on that I would advise a Ceylon Hotshot condoms, they're a 45mm width extra small condom specifically aimed at young adults, designed following research that indicated 12-14 year olds did not have sufficient protection during sex, so based on the youth aspect of these condoms this is sure to add additional emphasis on your penis size and increase humiliation related to inadequacy.

I hope my advice helps you find the perfect fitting condom and also enhances your cuckold condom humiliation.
Thumbs Up 
Very detailed answer and good advice, thank you.
I can recommend the my size condom, it's great to find a rubber jonny that feels tight and great for small penis humiliation roleplaying.
The cuckold should be sent to enquire at all your local chemists and be made to ask the pharmacists or sales person for suitable conforms for a small penis.

When the cuckoldress canā€™t be present the cuck should be filming or at least audio recording the visit to prove he carried out the enquiry.

Start off with the small penis cuck sent to a chemist not too local at non-peak time to enquire, then chemists nearer at a more busier time, before finally visiting your most local chemist at the busiest time, preferably an establishment when thereā€™s an employee who knows the cuck or with people you know present at the time.

Donā€™t let the cuck cop out on SPH by ordering online as humiliation is a big part of the cuck psyche, his inner cuckold will be excited by the humiliating experience and even more so knowing that other people know the secret that heā€™s a cuckold with a small penis.