🆕 Latest Product - Lovense Tenera 2

What age did you first use a sex toy?
I'm curious as to what age people were when they first sed a sex toy?

Myself, around the age of 12, I discovered my mums 80's style classic "massager", the box showed a naked lady using the toy on her nipples, so having initially mimicked the illustration I found myself naturally drawn to using the toy around my vaginal area.
Mid 20's

It was just a vibrating cock ring, was a test purchase shortly before buying a fleshlight stamina training unit.
I was 17 - It was a realistic dildo vibrator from an Ann Summers party.

I had used makeshift household items, those such as slim body spray cans, hairbrush handles etc etc previous to that (approx 14+) but not sure if that counts as a sex toy per se.
(30/06/2016, 07:54)Lilly Wrote: Myself, around the age of 12, I discovered my mums 80's style classic "massager", the box showed a naked lady using the toy on her nipples, so having initially mimicked the illustration I found myself naturally drawn to using the toy around my vaginal area.

Have you seen 13 year old daughter with a vibrator?

Just interested in your opinions considering your personal experience using sex toys at a young age.
I bought sex toys for the wife when we first go together, she was 20 and I was 24, the first sex toy I bought for myself was 27, which was a fleshlight stamina trainer and picobong prostate vibe and a cb6000s chastity device.
I bought my first at 16.
Mid-twenties for me, bought a cheap rabbit vibrator from an online store called eroticshop (no longer open).