🆕 Latest Product - Lovense Tenera 2

Buying sex toys advice on present for my GF
Hello, I have been with my girlfriend 2 years, I'm 27 and she is 25.

We do not currently use or own any sex toys but would like to use sex toys to help us become a little more adventurous.

It is her birthday in ~3 weeks and would like some advice on what I could buy her.

Nothing fetish or hard bondage,

Thank you.
If you're unsure what to buy buy her, why not get a Lovehoney sex toy voucher and let her choose her own sex toy?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/gift-vouchers/
(06/04/2018, 18:24)Sex Toy Forum Wrote: If you're unsure what to buy buy her, why not get a Lovehoney sex toy voucher and let her choose her own sex toy?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/gift-vouchers/

That's good advice, never, ever considered buying a gift voucher and letting my mrs choose her own toys.

I will do this next time I am looking to treat her to something sexy.

Thanks.
Getting gift voucher may seem a little less personal buy having received sex toys as gifts many never get used as much as the ones which you have selected personally for yourself. So a gift voucher to buy your own sex toys is probably the best idea if you not 100% sure what to buy that she will make good use of. Plus choosing sex toys for yourself and waiting for them to be delivered is actually a good part of the whole getting sex toys experience.
(06/04/2018, 18:10)Brotherwrey Wrote: It is her birthday in ~3 weeks and would like some advice on what I could buy her.

So, what did you end of buying her then?
Unless she has specified a specific sex toy that she wants then gift vouchers are a good idea.

The more the merrier!
Based on my experience using sex toys I highly recommend magic wand and Vibrator egg. That's what I'm using right now.
A lovense lush toy as they seem all the rage at the moment.

I like the idea of remote controlling via an app as it allows you to control any time and place (that she lets you!).

Seems like a good sex toy for couples wanting to explore a sex toy together and new stuff.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying used sex toys GlobalGuy 1 844 17/01/2022, 12:18
Last Post: Emyumi
  Buying sex toys during covid-19 pandemic? Sex Toy Forum 2 1,585 30/03/2021, 06:37
Last Post: JasmineFroberg
  Girls Advice to Guys on Toys for Valentines Wills 1 2,381 09/12/2018, 20:21
Last Post: Kara Sutra
  Advice on Sex Toys for Cam Girls Cam Girl 2 3,766 28/08/2018, 15:47
Last Post: Sex Toy Forum
  Advice on sex toys for foot fetishists Dazzles 1 2,265 17/07/2017, 10:38
Last Post: Phillip