🆕 Latest Product - Lovense Tenera 2

The Shockspot Affiliate Program
After joining the Shockspot affiliate program and referring a couple of sales earning commissions which status was approved, I am pleased to say that 6 months after the initial sale which met the minimum PayPal payment threshold, without having to contact the program affiliate manager, commission has been paid for all reported sales referred. So can now recommend their affiliate program, if you are interested in promoting the Shockspot sex machines and earn commission here's some information:
  • Earn commission on every sale
  • PayPal Payouts (15th every month)
  • $100 commission payout threshold
  • Promotional tools & reports
To join the Shockspot affiliate program > https://www.shockspot.net/affiliate/affiliates/signup.php.
For some reason the affiliate panel is no longer reporting raw clicks since 23/11/2017.

We have approve unpaid commission pending payment so will report of any issues as and when should it be necessary.
The issue was reported and it was a site update that has now been corrected and reporting confirmed as working again.

Also payments all latest payouts have been received.

Shockspot affiliate working and paying!
Affiliate dashboard down for ~3 weeks now, pending commission payouts not paid and emails to affiliate manager unanswered.

Will post updates on the situation here once there's any news on website, payments or contact.

Any other Shockspot affiliates having issues with Shockspot.net affiliate program?
Are Shockspot affiliate receiving payouts?
I have just joined and looking forward to getting some promo content on my sites, generating some sales and earning good commission.
Just an update to confirm this program is still paying.
Recommend the shockspot affiliate program, have received all payments over last few years.
Got my first sale last month and received my payment.

Nice commission and they are not too saturated by affiliates either so it's well worth putting up some links.
We are still receiving our affiliate payments in 2021, in case anyone else is interested in promoting a sex machine merchant that is still paying.
Another Shockspot affiliate here who has received commission payments for a good few years. Sometime it's a bit of a wait to receive your payout after requesting and you get to the point where you start thinking they have stopped paying, but then I out of the blue I will get a nice PayPal notification telling me how much I have received.
What is the commission percentage on the shock spot affiliate program?

Do you think they will allow me to buy 2 machines using my own affiliate link and get the commission?
(16/11/2021, 16:53)VeronicaKlein Wrote: What is the commission percentage on the shock spot affiliate program?

Commission rate = 15%

(16/11/2021, 16:53)VeronicaKlein Wrote: Do you think they will allow me to buy 2 machines using my own affiliate link and get the commission?

No.

Shockspot Affiliate Wrote:Rules and Requirements

We do have some basic ground rules for the program, so please read before signing up:

• You may NOT receive credit for referring yourself.

Participants caught violating or attempting to circumvent these rules will have all affiliate credit voided and will not receive payouts. Additionally, they will be banned from further participation in our affiliate program.

See: https://www.shockspot.net/affiliates/
Is this sponsor still paying affiliates?
(01/04/2022, 18:35)magicman25 Wrote: Is this sponsor still paying affiliates?

It's my firm beleif that they have stopped paying as I have not received any payments so far this year.
Anyone else been paid?
I have not received a recent payment also.

What is the best email address to contact the shockspot affiliate team? Thanks
Your affiliate manager contact details are in the affiliate dashboard.

Quote:Affiliate Manager Name: Mark Smith

Hello and welcome to the Shockspot Affiliate program! Thank you for choosing promote the Shockspot We are committed to providing the highest quality, most advanced machines in this market. If you have any questions or comments, please contact Mark Smith at mark@shockspot.net Regards, Mark Smith Shockspot.net "bringing machines and people together!"

Contact email: mark@shockspot.net
Phone: 215-262-6592

There is also a contact us page https://www.shockspot.net/affiliate/affiliates/panel.php#Contact-Us
Not sure if anybody else actually emailed shockspot? I did, and for those wondering about their affiliate program, they have confirmed it is still running and payouts are due.

Any payment delays are due to return/chargeback periods, affiliates commissions are paid following expiry of this period to ensure that any refunds from affiliate referrals can be made and to prevent affiliate fraud.
Thumbs Up 
Confirmed payment received.
Just a quick update.

We have continued to receive regular affiliate payouts via PayPal from this merchant.
I'm having some good results promoting Shockspot, converting and being paid.
Looks like the affiliate reporting/tracking is broken and possibly no commission paid as a result.

Having noticed my clicks at 0 for a while, I visited shockspot.net via my affiliate links and no click is showing on the traffic overview or raw clicks report, so wondering if there is a problem with the affiliate tracking.

This issue seems to have started around the 24/04/2023.

Any other affiliates got this ??
(02/05/2023, 21:05)fifimeme Wrote: Looks like the affiliate reporting/tracking is broken and possibly no commission paid as a result.

Having noticed my clicks at 0 for a while, I visited shockspot.net via my affiliate links and no click is showing on the traffic overview or raw clicks report, so wondering if there is a problem with the affiliate tracking.

This issue seems to have started around the 24/04/2023.

Any other affiliates got this ??

I just checked and am seeing the same issue via https://www.shockspot.net/affiliate/affiliates.

Out of curiosity, plus I recall the affiliate manager saying that some updates were due (not thinking he meant with the affiliate program), I followed the affiliates link in the footer of shockspot.net to see if any changes were evident and I have found that the link for existing affiliates to login has changed to https://shockspot.postaffiliatepro.com/a....php#login, which is a newer version of Post Affiliate Pro, their affiliate software. Having logged in to this using my affiliate account details there are clicks reporting.

So, to hazard a guess, I would say they are upgrading their affiliate software.

I am fairly confident that clicks/sales are not being affected by this issue.
Looks like they have moved to https://shockspot.postaffiliatepro.com/affiliates/

The old shockspot affiliate dashboard now shows a 404 error.

All appears to be working.
Are any Shockspot affiliates able to confirm the status of this affiliate program - Are they active and paying affiliates?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which is your best performing sex toy affiliate program? bugsterko 3 1,513 27/02/2024, 12:32
Last Post: vdorson
  Lovense Affiliate Program Sex Toy Forum 15 2,371 27/02/2024, 12:30
  RealDoll Affiliate Program Sex Toy Forum 2 672 27/02/2024, 12:26
  Shockspot.net affiliate program down!? funboy99 12 6,435 27/02/2024, 12:23
  The Motorbunny Affiliate Program Sex Toy Forum 4 412 27/02/2024, 12:21
  PABO affiliate program terminated by AWIN Sex Toy Forum 0 201 02/06/2023, 20:59
Last Post: Sex Toy Forum
  Lovehoney's Impact Affiliate Program Sex Toy Forum 1 618 12/02/2023, 22:41
Last Post: vellvell
  Sinful.co.uk Affiliates: Affiliate Program Feedback / Issues / Payouts etc. chrisgregg 1 561 11/01/2023, 17:37
  Is Lovense Affiliate Program Paying? Sex Toy Forum 5 1,141 19/12/2022, 20:09
  Banned from the Lovense affiliate program Onheat 0 353 12/11/2022, 23:19
Last Post: Onheat