🆕 Latest Product - Lovense Tenera 2

Do women think its normal to peg a guy?
Interested to know what do women think when a guy reveals he has a desire to try pegging and want to be pegged in the anus from a women wearing a strapon and what do women think (sexually) to pegging their male partners?
Thanks to fifty shades of grey more and more women are exploring alternative sexual practices, so yes some women see pegging as normal, but there will be some who see it as a little strange and not understand why a guy would want to be pegged by her with a strapon dildo.
Using a strap on an a guy is completely normal these days. In fact if I was dating again I would judge his suitability based having an open-minded view on pegging. Remember anal was once considered fetish! Pegging does not relate to sexuality or persuasion, exploring male anal is totally the norm and a great way to explore a healthy sexual relationship.
(03/02/2022, 14:17)york-milf Wrote: Using a strap on an a guy is completely normal these days. In fact if I was dating again I would judge his suitability based having an open-minded view on pegging. Remember anal was once considered fetish! Pegging does not relate to sexuality or persuasion, exploring male anal is totally the norm and a great way to explore a healthy sexual relationship.

This is something I'd like to do but my girlfriend doesn't want to do it. In her eyes it does relate to sexuality which is sad but at the end of the day I have to respect her wishes. I have started self pleasuring with dildos. She doesn't like it but isn't too bothered as long as it's done privately and I still meet her own needs 😆