🆕 Latest Product - Lovense Tenera 2

Anal Training & Poppers
I am a straight guy but enjoy anal penetration sex toys and prostate massagers and have never used poppers before. I am also looking to explore more extreme anal insertions and progress to larger anal sex toys and wondered if sniffing poppers while playing may help with anal training?
I used to use poppers on a slave, it took a couple of hours from anal virgin to taking my biggest toys and that was mainly down to using popper.
Using poppers for anal training sounds really kinky!

I have just ordered myself some poppers, an anal lube and this XL butt plug.

Wish me luck!
I wouldn't mind giving this a try, would love the loose feeling, both sexually and physically anally and the craving for filling.

If only I could tempt my mrs to try something like this, perhaps one day.
I have a bottle just dare not use it, scared I will suffocate with the stuff and be one of those weird sex related headlines.
When you’re receiving anal play and struggling with a little discomfort a little sniff of poppers will increase your urge, replacing any slight hesitation with a willingness to want to feel penetration.

I have only had the odd sniff while anal playing with small to medium size anal sex toys. I am a little scared to take really deep inhalations, incase of any side effect.

Can anybody answer what the effects taking big snorts is like?
(04/09/2021, 22:31)hollyhalo Wrote: Can anybody answer what the effects taking big snorts is like?

The more you snort the more powerful the effects, but there is that point where you have too much that they make you feel woozy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can anybody tell me why poppers are sold on sex toy sites? Deuce Bigalow 2 3,482 02/10/2017, 12:22
Last Post: dumbfk
  Poppers with anal sex toys - What's it like? peac 2 4,395 23/09/2017, 12:49
Last Post: ScarlettDawn
  Are all Poppers the same? peac 0 1,998 22/09/2017, 12:20
Last Post: peac