🆕 Latest Product - Lovense Tenera 2

Can wearing a chastity device cause a varicocele?
Is it possible that wearing a male chastity device, the traditional type like CB6000 and similar, could possibly cause a varicocele?

I have noticed a recent heaviness in my scrotum and find it uncomputable to sit, needing to spread legs more and it's accompanied by slight back, bum discomfort.

I have had a feel of my testicles and noticed a clumping if veins of the left one which feels slightly england, but always had been, but never had the ache in groin feeling before.

I have been frequently, about 1 week (continual) per month for the last 6 months or so and having not worn my chastity for the last 4 weeks noticed these symptoms.

It's quiet possible its not a varicocele and something else but after self diagnosing wondered if it is possible that a chastity device could cause this?

If the ache last more than a few more days I will do to the doctors and try get a definitive diagnosis and report back.
I would imagine that anything that is too tight around the penis that can bock veins or similar has the potential to cause problems, so yes I think it would be possible.

A few hours of chastity wear should be minimal risk, if properly fitting, but wearing for days or longer and to sleep in bed may carry health risks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tips to get chastity device on. garysonley 0 630 18/09/2021, 19:13
Last Post: garysonley
  Chastity Device Advice for Active Cuckold cuckold 1 2,963 13/06/2015, 10:58
Last Post: Sex Toy Forum