🆕 Latest Product - Lovense Tenera 2

Chastity Device Advice for Active Cuckold
I need a chastity device that is practical for use of periods of up to a month, maybe even more, it also needs to be comfortable for all-day everyday wear and also at the gym and must not be easy to escape from.

Any advice is much appreciated.
The CB-X range are a very reputable brand, they are made from polycarbonate which is light-weigh, comfortable and resilient.

Beware: There's a flood of counterfeit CB-X chastity devices on the market (namely ebay), so make sure you only buy from approved retailers, the fakes will result in uncomfortable wear and possibly even injury, notably the U-rings of the fake CB-X male chastity devices feature grooves which cause pain and after long term use will result in blisters and injury.

Use your genuine chastity device with the best fitting rings and spacers, clean frequently and apply a quality water-based lubricant inside the cage and to the rings and you'll be able to be locked up for considerable periods.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sex toys to help my wife cuckold me davefell 2 1,002 11/11/2021, 19:26
Last Post: cuckoldboy1
  Tips to get chastity device on. garysonley 0 629 18/09/2021, 19:13
Last Post: garysonley
  Can wearing a chastity device cause a varicocele? Tobias 1 3,462 25/09/2017, 14:20
Last Post: Rachy