🆕 Latest Product - Lovense Tenera 2

The Best Penis Extensions for a Cuckold
Question 
I'm seeking advice on purchasing the best penis extension.

I'm a cuckold who already owns a Cyberskin 3" transformer penis extension, whilst it has worked once or twice with very good results, it can be somewhat hit and miss, frequently slips and deforms during use and hard to control.

I am seeking something that is suitable for a 5-6" penis size, at least 3" extension, made from a realistic feeling material that replicates skin and stays in place while wearing during penetration.

It must be realistic in terms of offering my partner the experience of penetration by a real larger (8-9") penis, her enjoyment is pinnacle, I cannot stress this requirement enough.

Thank you in advance for any of your recommendations.
Thumbs Up 
Thank you sex depot, a really helpful answer and for that reason I have decided to take your advice on board and have just ordered the 3 inches extra from your site, I will be looking to buy more but just want to be sure that the extensions with the loop are practical for me and my girlfriend.
My vote is for a clear one like the mega mighty 2 inches penis extender sleeve.

This one feels nice and soft, the ring is easy to put over your testicle and keeps the sleeve on secure.

The best part of this one is that it is clear and offers good transparency, so the cuckolds cock can be seen.

I just posted a review on here which includes some pics of the sleeve on so you can see it been worn a genuine cuckold.

Read my Lovehoney 2" penis extension review.
(24/09/2021, 18:50)cuckoldboy1 Wrote: I just posted a review on here which includes some pics of the sleeve on so you can see it been worn a genuine cuckold.

Thanks for posting your review, it was really in-depth and provided useful information information, not only for cuckolds.
(24/09/2021, 18:50)cuckoldboy1 Wrote: My vote is for a clear one like the mega mighty 2 inches penis extender sleeve.

This one feels nice and soft, the ring is easy to put over your testicle and keeps the sleeve on secure.

The best part of this one is that it is clear and offers good transparency, so the cuckolds cock can be seen.

I just posted a review on here which includes some pics of the sleeve on so you can see it been worn a genuine cuckold.

Thank you for a very helpful post. I shall be buying this extension sleeve to hopefully help my wife cuckold me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which are the better penis extensions? Rachy 2 3,573 09/10/2017, 12:04
Last Post: Jim22a