🆕 Latest Product - Lovense Tenera 2

sextoyunion.com wholesale sex toys to UK?
Has anyone heard of or ordered from sex toy union?

They are a sex toy wholesaler in China, having never ordered from them, nor a Chinese wholesaler before, just wondering how cool it is?

Came across them advertising a banner on Cara Sutra's blog, so hoping she quality reviews advertisers, and that they are safe.

https://www.sextoyunion.com
I was going to place a test order for 10 double-ender dildos which amounted to ~£30, but when I entered my UK delivery address, shipping was going to cost £70+, so was also going to wait until I had heard a bit more about them before committing to an order. Also, be careful not to click the "PayPal" checkout buttons, as you will just pay for the goods with no shipping, I was lucky I used the "Proceed to Checkout" button before as I would have been oblivious to shipping cost.
(10/04/2020, 21:20)Sex Toy Forum Wrote: I was going to place a test order for 10 double-ender dildos which amounted to ~£30, but when I entered my UK delivery address, shipping was going to cost £70+, so was also going to wait until I had heard a bit more about them before committing to an order. Also, be careful not to click the "PayPal" checkout buttons, as you will just pay for the goods with no shipping, I was lucky I used the "Proceed to Checkout" button before as I would have been oblivious to shipping cost.

Phew!

I was just on the PayPal payment page about to hit pay.

Any one here already ordered and can vouch is safe or scam?
(10/04/2020, 21:20)Sex Toy Forum Wrote: I was going to place a test order for 10 double-ender dildos which amounted to ~£30, but when I entered my UK delivery address, shipping was going to cost £70+, so was also going to wait until I had heard a bit more about them before committing to an order. Also, be careful not to click the "PayPal" checkout buttons, as you will just pay for the goods with no shipping, I was lucky I used the "Proceed to Checkout" button before as I would have been oblivious to shipping cost.

Thanks for visit Heart www.SexToyUnion.com Heart

We are fully understand you can't believe the shipping price as we are the same feeling as you. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, over 95% freight cancelled, the shortage of transportation ability make the shipping price keep increasing, even change daily. Once the shipping goes back to normal, we will update immediately on your forum. 

The best shipping price for international express is the parcel weight over 20kg. You will get the much better rate on each kilogram compare with parcel weight under 10kg.  Smile
(10/04/2020, 21:27)vivienne Wrote:

Phew!

I was just on the PayPal payment page about to hit pay.

Any one here already ordered and can vouch is safe or scam?

Hi Vivenne,

Thanks for interesting in Heart www.SexToyUnion.com Heart Your onestop wholesale sextoy supplier.

SexToyUnion.com is China leading sex toy wholesale supplier website. 

*Over 3000 products available, most of them have no minimum order quantity requirement. Our price-match team guarantees you will get the best price in the market, giving you a big profit margin. 
*Custom Package also available for your own brand.
*Online customer service, answering your questions within 24 hours.
*Fast dispatching & shipping, we have worked with DHL for over 10 years. 
*Sea shipment also available for bulk orders. 
*Secure Paypal & Credit Payment method. NO hidden cost

Any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us. You can always find us on UK/US Landline/WhatsApp/Youtube/Instangram/Twitter

Thank you Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pilkington Warner - Wholesale Sex Toys Sex Toy Forum 1 2,680 09/10/2017, 12:53
Last Post: tamarisk69
  Buy wholesale sex toys to sell on social media? Rachy 0 1,608 25/09/2017, 14:49
Last Post: Rachy